Tuesday 1 June 2010

OPI haul

Yep, another haul post.  I am trying to get my must have colours as I have missed out on some already and regretted it.  So I am still searching out my must haves  :o)


I was desperate for most of these polishes, I love pinks and there were a few that were calling my name......

Suzi & the Lifeguard, Por Favor, Japanese Rose Garden and Shorts Story

Suzi & the Lifeguard, a pretty shimmery pale pink.  I have so many creme pinks, I needed a few shimmers.  So delicate and very flattering.  I can't remember how long I have wanted this!

Por Favor, a pretty cool-toned pink (my favourite kind of pink).  it has a subtle shimmer and is very pretty.  Another long needed polish. I almost didn't get this as I read on a blog that it was the same colour as Japanese Rose Garden but shimmery.  I'm glad I ignored it as they are different, Por Favor is a shade or two lighter than JRG, as you can see in the picture.

Japanese Rose Garden, this one is a deeper cool-toned pink creme, though it has a teeny bit of shimmer in the right light, not obvious but not a really flat creme either.

Shorts Story, a sweet, brighter pink, more of a Barbie pink I guess.  A good solid creme and lovely shade.

and some more random shades...........

Bikini Envy, Love me Tender and OPI & Apple Pie

I have been lusting after Bikini Envy for months and months now, I knew I wanted it badly but could only find it for a silly price.  I caved, thanks to Hubby, who bought it for me.  Such a beautiful pale shimmery lime.  Reminds me of the sweets, Chocolate Limes!

Love me Tender was a bit disappointing, I thought it was going to be more pink from photos, but it has more peach than I was after, oh well.  Still quite pretty though as it has gold shimmer.

OPI & Apple Pie,  ah, now I know this is one of OPI's most hated polishes, I guess this is why I wanted it, I had to own the one everyone hates, I'm weird like that  LOL.  I actually quite like it, a burnt caramel orange.

More to come soon..........

12 comments:

missjessiiiica said...

i have Japanese rose garden, it is beautiful and im sure you will find it one of your favorites!
I got mine at a drug store, they had like 15 of them.
www.konadqueen.blogspot.com

Polish and Powder said...

MissJessiiiica: I have been after it for so long, really looking forward to wearing this one ;o)

Dorotea said...

I love the last 3 =D Apple pie seems like a really unique colour!

Becky said...

Ooooh, the green!! Love it!

Unknown said...

Just found you what a great blog you have!

Love all your goodies...so pretty :)

Please checkout my blog
nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

Thank you :)

Polish and Powder said...

Doroea: er, unique is one way of putting it LOL I still like it even if it is an odd shade ;o) Glad you like them

Sirvinya: the green is lovely, nice and subtle, if a green can be subtle LOL, been after that one forever, can't believe I finally have it :O)

Rmcandlelight: aw thanks babes, glad to have you following :o)

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, Love Me Tender looks right up my alley. If you want to swap something for it I'd be willing to! Drop me a line if you wanna!

sodejablue[at]gmail[dot]com

The Allure House said...

Lovely! Loved OPI Love Me Tender :)

http://theallurehouse.co.cc

Polish and Powder said...

Stephanie: LOL I'll let you know Babes, trying to see if it grows on me more ;o)

AllureHouse: thanks :o)

Unknown said...

nice haul ! where do you buy them ?

Katrina said...

*jealous. what an amazinggg haul! i wanna get my hands on those polishes now! haha

Lydia said...

I wanted Bikin Envy for a long long time, so glad i finally got it! Do you have Italian Love Affair? I love that one, think i may need to look at Suzi and the Lifeguard xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails