Thursday, 16 December 2010

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

Today we have another CG polish, this time a popular old favourite and a fabulous one for Christmas!


Ruby Pumps have near legendary status in the polish world, and for good reason.  This is not your average red glitter polish.  It has amazing depth to its finish, it looks glassy, rich and sumptuous!

I used two coats and it applied very well, dried well and had a smoothish texture, but does benefit from a top coat, which only adds to its depth.


This is such a pretty polish, everyone should have this in their collection, its a classic for good reason, its lovely!

5 comments:

Tassa said...

Stunning! <3

R3Beauty said...

Love this one! What's funny is I see this one all the time, and I thought I actually had it. I could have sworn I did. Then when I went looking for it - it was no where to be found. I couldn't believe I didn't own this one. I had to go buy it. Definitely a classic!

KONADomania said...

my favourite red glitter, you just have to love it, right:) great pics!

Ash-Lilly said...

Very pretty on you.

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails