Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Zoya - Dovima

Today we have a Zoya for you, Dovima is a matte velvet polish and a stunner, love this one!


It has a wonderful, almost gunmetal quality to it, not metallic as such, but an almost charcoal black, filled with gunmetal shimmer, allowing it to sparkle and avoids that awful flat look some matte polishes can have.  It is not a full matte velvet finish is accurate as it has a slight glow to it, which I like.


I used only two coats of this as the coverage is great, very fast drying as most mattes are, but not so fast that you can't get a good finish.

5 comments:

Tessa said...

Omg, give me :P I love it!

xoxo Tess

alluring_mum said...

I got Loredana from this collection, but it looks like Dovima is better :))

nail crazy said...

Lovely colour :-)

Nail Polish Junkie said...

This is really beautiful, i love it:)

BabyD @ Polish and Powder said...

Glad you all liked it :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails