Thursday, 9 December 2010

Konad M79 - Nubar Green Tea/Zoya Veruschuka

A quick Konad for you today, using my two favourite greens, a matte and a regular polish :)

I used the base I showed you a few days ago, Nubar Green Tea, shown here............then I used Konad plate M79 and the polka dot design in Zoya Veruschuka, reviewed here.





These are both amazing greens, one is a creme the other a matte.  This gives the manicure a lovely quality as both polishes have such different finishes, it really adds interest to the nail. It is subtle and classy but cute too!




I love polka dot mani's and love greens so this is a fav of mine :)  Hope you like it to.....





11 comments:

peripatetic33 said...

nice polka mani

jbrobeck said...

super cute! you inspire me!

Jennifer Leigh said...

Beautiful mani... I love the little bit of texture that the dots have.

nail crazy said...

Cute mani :-)

ritterbraten said...

Awww cute, looks like my curtains ;P

Zara said...

I love it!

Lily nail said...

so beautifull !!

The Postcolonial Rabbit said...

Beyond adorable! What a great idea to go for different textures! x

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

That Zoya colour looks gorgeous! xx

caribbean princess said...

I LOVE polka dots. You do such gorgeous designs.

Wengie said...

I love that outfit!!
Much love,
Wengie
http://www.wengie.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails