Friday, 29 January 2010

Konad M71 - OPI Bare it in Trafalgar Square

Well, here we are, another day, another Konad! Are you getting bored of them yet? I do hope not as I enjoy doing them so much.

This one uses OPI's Bare it in Trafalgar Square for the base, I got this in a recent haul and reviewed it yesterday......it can look a little stark so was a good candidate for a Konad! (aren't all polishes?)
It was good to go in two coats and the design I used was from plate M71, I used Konad Princess polish in Chocolate for the design. It's kinda weird, but the chocolate design made the base look more pink than the stone/beige it really is.....


The chocolate polish was very thin and tended to smudge as I applied it, not something that usually happens, I ended up having to redo a couple of nails. I'm sure it will improve as it thickens over time, I just have to be more aware of it in the meantime.



Not sure what I think of this one, it kind of looked nicer in my head LOL

12 comments:

nihrida said...

Love this konadicure!

gildedangel said...

I love this!!!!

BabyD @ Polish and Powder said...

Thank you girls :o)

Mary Ann said...

I love all your konadicures ! they are so pretty :)

BabyD @ Polish and Powder said...

Aw, thanks Mary Ann, glad you are enjoying them :o)

Lily nail said...

i love this konadicure :) so cute !!!

BabyD @ Polish and Powder said...

thank you Lily :o)

Katie Hayward said...

Hello,

Love the konad print!

Lots of love,
Katie
xoxo

BabyD @ Polish and Powder said...

thank you Katie

Katie Hayward said...

Your welcome,

Lots of love,
Katie
xoxo

KONADomania said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours you chose and the image<3

BabyD @ Polish and Powder said...

@KONADomania: thanks sweetie :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails