Friday 5 March 2010

Konad M69 - Lace French

Hello Girls :o)

This was taken a week before I first tore my nail, at the time I had just filed them a few mm's shorter. I had a small split in the tip of one nail, the layers were peeling slightly, I guess from all my recent mani's :o(
So I decided to file it down and make the rest match. Sadly it means that a traditional French will not look so great till they grow back a bit......not to be outdone I thought this would be a good alternative. Sometimes I like the simple look on my nails, french's always looks clean and fresh.

Using the lace design on plate M69 I stamped the tip in konad white polish.


Simple, and fresh looking and a great way to do a french without ultra long nails !

12 comments:

nihrida said...

So delicate...I love it!

Polish and Powder said...

thanks Babes xx

KONADomania said...

Such a gorgeous french! :inlove:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!! i love the twist on the regular french!

Laura @ Sawan-Heaven said...

That is so cute. Delicate and Clean lace stamp, nice job!

Susie said...

Precious! :)
Susie

Polish and Powder said...

thank you everyone!! You are all so sweet. hugs to you all xxxx

Unknown said...

Sweet and lovely! <3

Niki* said...

super pretty! it reminds me of a wedding mani...love it!

Cathy xox said...

I LOVE this design, i havent bought a konad set yet but this design will probably make me take the plunge. The great thing about konad is that they ship in the UK too =D.

Thank you for showing me this lovely design

Polish and Powder said...

thank you Thess and Niki

Cathy: go on, take the plunge. It is great fun. There are a few places you can get it in the UK. Hope you have fun if you do go for it :)

Trincess said...

this is soo beautiful... very bridal =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails