Monday 19 July 2010

Zoya - Harley

A quick swatch for you today :o)

I love greys, heck, I love all colours, what can I say, lol........but, I do love greys, especially lighter ones.  One of my favourites is Orly Mirror Mirror, which I swatched here.  I also did a comparison of my other greys, which can be seen here.
Zoya Harley is similar to Mirror Mirror in that it is a lighter shade, but is a shimmery grey, which is not as common, most of my greys are cremes, so it is nice to have one that reflects light a bit more.

 
Indoors with flash

Application was fine, nice consistency, not too gloopy or draggy.  It was good at two coats, nice and opaque.  I did three though, as I was in a rush to go out and needed a third to neaten my finish ;o)
A little slow drying, I find Zoya's are a little slower anyway, I put this down to the fact that they usually need three coats.



It is such a lovely colour, the shimmer really lifts it and stops it looking dead, as some greys can.  There is a silvery tone to it, which is very pretty.

outdoors

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hehe I love grays and lots of colors too :D I recently wore this one myself. I forget if I did 2 or 3 coats though... Either way, she looks gorgeous on you :)

Sarah said...

This is a very pretty colour! I like it a lot. :)

Polish and Powder said...

Jen: it is a lovely one, looks great of everyone :)

Sarah: it is pretty, love the delicate greys most :)

Jana said...

Pretty! This is kind of what I imagined OPI's Sheer Your Toys was going to be like.

Related Posts with Thumbnails