Monday 16 August 2010

Happy 101/Sweet Friends Award


I am very lucky to have been given this award by PaintAwayGirls,  thank you!  xxx


The Rules:
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

Okay, so 10 things I like.........
My Family - love em all :)
My Dog - such a cutie pie, makes me feel happy and calm
Nail Polish - you knew that already ;)
Konad - you knew that too...
Filofax - can't live without mine, it's a must have for my dull brain, trouble is I love them all so tend to collect them!
Books - need these to escape to new worlds, when this one gets too much.
My eBook reader - I have so many paper books, this allows me to collect more, without needing to make room for more !
Marilyn Monroe - adored her since I was a child, beautiful, talented, mis-understood
Gadgets - I am a real geek when it comes to new electronic gadgets, love them, need them.
Thunderstorms - can't beat seeing the elements in action, especially when its dark and your tucked up in bed.

Okay, so 10 blogs I like:
(I have no idea who has been nominated already, so apologies for any repeats)


Hope you enjoy looking at the nominated blogs.  
Thank you again Girls for the nomination!

2 comments:

Tessa said...

hey! Nice blog you got there
I'm a follower now :)

Maybe you can check out mine as well and become a follower?
http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

Wan said...

Thanks for nominating me sweetie! I really appreciate it! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails