Friday 5 November 2010

Konad M54 - China Glaze Stella

As you know,  I swatched CG's Stella a few days ago, you can see that post here.

I was not that impressed with it on my nails, wasn't sure the shade suited me, so, of course, out came the Konad!!


I used Konad plate M54 and the white special polish to do the design.  A quick stamp top and bottom of each nail, and we were good to go!


This really helped to tone down the ageing magenta of this polish and I liked it a lot more Konaded than bare. What do you think?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great color and cute flowers!

XOXO Melanie
www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com

Saori said...

I have this polish for a long time watch it on your blog makes me feel wear it again :) perfect with this stamp ^^

Paulina said...

very nice look

FitterTwit said...

GORGEOUS as always!!! Your blog was just nominated for the My Blog Has Attitude award. Go to http://digiswithattitudechallenges.blogspot.com/p/i-got-attitude-blog-award.html and follow the instructions to receive your free digi. :) I also posted your site on my blog! PS... the "digi" is refering to a digital stamp used in paper crafting.

o said...

I love the design! It looks even better now with the konad

Polish and Powder said...

thanks for the comments Girls, pleased you enjoyed the post!

FitterTwit, aw thank you sweetie, I really appreciate it and will go take a look :) xxx

Unknown said...

That color looks amazing on you! I have 673 Lady Godiva from the Chelsea line by Miss (over here in the States) that is similar but more of a tinsel finish.

I think you'd love it! They are my current obsession because they literally JUST released a new website and look to the press today: www.misspn.com
And their youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMY-YsPAvAA

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails