Wednesday 10 February 2010

Another Haul, some OPI, Misa and Nubar!

Okay, so I have yet another haul post, this time some OPI's for you to see, as well as a Misa and two Nubar. I am still trying to get hold of all the ones I have missed over the years.....

I am going through a really bad green phase and so I am trying to get as many as I can find, along with some other brights. I must be yearning for Spring/Summer with all these colours! I also wanted to try a couple of the OPI suede polishes.

OPI The 'IT' Colour, In my Back Pocket, Green-wich Village


OPI, Over the Taupe, Ink Suede, Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede


Misa Green with Envy, Nubar Lemon Sorbet, Green Tea


As usual, I will be swatching these over the coming weeks.

5 comments:

Susie said...

I only have a few OPI's! I'm so loving those first three you posted. So very pretty.
Nice haul,
Susie

Anonymous said...

Nice Haul!!! I have Suede Ink, it was chiptastic on me so hopefully its better for you. I never tried it with topcoat.

Paige said...

Wow, great haul!

Heather said...

So many pretty colors *_*

Polish and Powder said...

thanks Girls :)

Ange: so far I have worn the Suzi Skis suede and that was okay for the 2 days I wore it, will see how the ink goes soon, thanks for the warning. Though I already expected less wear from the suedes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails