Friday 12 February 2010

Konad M57 - OPI Suzi Skis the Pyrenees suede

Hi Girls :o)

Okay, so I posted the swatch/review of this polish here, now comes the Konad !!

I had to use silver to compliment the polish, besides, not much else would show up anyway ;o)
I used plate M57 and a lace strip design, haven't tried these before so time to have a go!
I used China Glaze Millennium, as it is just the best silver I have tried, though Stargazer Chrome works very well too, and it is cheaper ;o).


I angled the strip to go across the nail diagonally to add interest, then went over the top with Nubar matte top coat to keep the suede look but still seal the design.


Hope you like it!
hugs
BabyD

6 comments:

Musicalhouses said...

I love your konad! I think it looks great! I love the combination of Suzi Skis the Pyrenees suede and Millenium! And you matted it too! Love!

Taki J said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty. I like the design on the diagonal. I'll have to try that. Your designs always look great.

Paige said...

Great konad, very cute!

Polish and Powder said...

musicalhouses: thank you, I had to matte it, no point having the suede polish otherwise, though it does look really nice with glossy topcoat as well, it brings out the speckled look even more.

takij: aw thank you, very kind :)

gildedangel: thanks sweetie ;o)

Jenny$1983 said...

I <3 this!!

I'm afraid I shall have to steal this, as I have both of these nail polishes and plate M57 - you leave me no choice :D

Polish and Powder said...

LOL @ Jenny, you go for it babes ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails