Wednesday 28 April 2010

Rimmel polish - Frisky Clover

I have a Rimmel swatch for you today, a pretty shade called Frisky Clover.

It is a rich pinky, peachy creme, it has a teeny bit of shimmer to it though, not a flat creme. It comes from their 60 second range, it applies quite gloopy, but is very opaque. Great with two coats and a pretty nice finish.



I quite liked this one. I wasn't too sure in the bottle, but on the nail it looks very pretty and spring-like. Will have to try a konad on it too, will show that next post.

6 comments:

jaljen said...

I don't have a coral-type polish but I think I had better acquire at least one. I was totally against nudes and taupes but I love them now. Must learn to be more broad-minded - not just vamps and blues and greens.

Susie said...

I think it is absolutely beautiful.
Can't wait to see the Konading,
Susie

Polish and Powder said...

jaljen: your the same as me, I went for all the brights first , now I am slowly getting the more nude colours lol

susie: hey babes, how are you!? the konad will be up Friday I think :) just a simple one, couldn't really think of what to do with this colour :)

Susie said...

I can't wait. I haven't met a Konad that I didn't like. :)
Susie

Polish and Powder said...

no, me neither ;)

Sarah said...

What a pretty colour! Such a cute coral.

Related Posts with Thumbnails