Thursday 24 June 2010

Konad M19, M81 - Easy French Mani

Today I decided to show the Franch mani I did with Zoya's Lucy.  As you know, I loved Lucy! ;o)
Really fabulous, non-streaky sheer white. Bliss!

I decided to add a little pattern with Konad, just to add interest.


I applied two coats of Lucy, then stamped the tips in konad white and M19, then  applied a third coat of Lucy to soften to tips.
I then added the small design from plate M81 and used OPI Dim Sum Plum.


Nice and easy one to do and looks quite pretty too  :o)

4 comments:

Nail Junkie said...

Wow I never knew you could use OPI on Konad stamping! Thanks so much! Your blog is really good! I recently started my own blog about beaty and nails, and I would appreciate it so much if you might follow me in return.

Thanks, keep up the awesome work

Polish and Powder said...

Nail Junkie: thanks !!
will follow you, would be nice if you did me too ;o)

Jana said...

Your blogs is one of my favorite for konad ideas! And this one I think is my favorite - it's so classy looking, but spices up what could be a very average looking polish (i.e. french manicures). Thanks for posting this!

Polish and Powder said...

Jana: thank you so much, that is lovely, means a lot to me :) So pleased you enjoy reading it xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails