Wednesday 26 May 2010

Konad/BundleMonster mani - French Kiss!

As soon as I got my Bundle Monster plates, I knew I had to do this mani, it was crying out to be done!!!


The only reason I bought the BM plates was because of the lipstick print design,  how could I not do a French mani and call it French Kiss?  Come on.........


So I used two coats of Zoya Lucy (reviewed here), my goto HG French base colour, love it!  I then stamped in white using Konad M19 for the tips.  One more coat of Lucy over the top, to soften it.......and that is my basic French mani routine.
Now comes the fun bit,  add the lipstick design from BM02 in red and a final top coat and you are done!




 in natural light, outdoors

Simple, quick and lots of fun, a great French Kiss!

Review of Bundle Monster plates coming in the next few days........

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how basic and simple this is! Stunning!

Polish and Powder said...

Reem: thank you !! still wearing it today ;o)

Unknown said...

Oh I like it !!

KONADomania said...

Super cute manicure! Can't wait for your review:) could you do a comparison of konad and bundle plates together? if they're of the same size? and of some whole nail design? thanks:*

Tassa said...

Cute! I can't wait for your review. This plates are on the way to me. :)

Polish and Powder said...

Gaelle & Tassa: thanks, BM review tomorrow :o)

KONADomania: no worries babes, I have done a VERY detailed review with pics of comparisons for you. Review will be up tomorrow :o)

nihrida said...

WOW! Great mani, I love it!

Polish and Powder said...

Nihrida: Thank you Hun :o)

L said...

This is lovely

Melinda said...

OOOO, very neat and perfect look!!!

Polish and Powder said...

L; thank you ! :)

Bunny: thanks sweetie :)

Anonymous said...

cute idea ♥ looks wonderful!

chiquita banana said...

i saw this and i just died!
i JUST bought the bundle monster plates and was googling swatches to see how they printed, i too bought the entire lot for one image...
and i ALSO just bought some more konad polish and I had the red in my basket and at the VERY LAST SECOND, i removed it and placed my order. ARGH.
i'm going to have to buy the red so I can do this mani as soon as my bundle monster plates arrive.
I have the konad french tips plate also and I can't get it to work. boo.... did you have trouble at first or was it ok from the get go?

Related Posts with Thumbnails