Tuesday 23 November 2010

Zoya - Veruschuka, the matte that rocks gloss!

 I have one of my favourite polishes for you today.  From Zoya's fabulous range of matte/velvet finish polishes, this one is Veruschuka, a stunning rich, deep green.


I love these polishes, they apply wonderfully and dry super quick, great if you are in a rush.  I know some people have issues with them chipping quickly, seems to be an thing with mattes, but I tend to get three days from these, which I think is pretty great.  I use a base coat though, Orly Nail Armour is a fav of mine and seems to react well with my nails and all my polishes, including mattes.

Veruschuka has a lovely velvet finish, not flat matte, but still has a slight sheen.  The green is intense and really wonderful and dark, but still green.  This is so pretty.......but it gets even better.........

Adding a top coat makes this polish INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!   Seriously, I know its nuts to make a matte polish glossy, but it is totally worth doing with this one. It shows so much sparkle its crazy!  I use Nubar Diamont TC for Zoyas, as I find my usual Seche Vite shrinks Zoyas badly, the Nubar works the same, dries fast and never shrinks!  Love it!


See how pretty this looks?
It just comes alive with some shine......amazing.  See how it picks up the sparkles?

8 comments:

shortwidenails said...

wow! a top coat make it looks gorgeous!! I wonder how this compares to OPI aragon suede

Irene Blushing Loves said...

It looks so gorgeous!!Try to find a green like this here!!Lovely!!!
xxxx

nail crazy said...

Such a lovely colour,I love it :-)

Jana said...

I NEED this polish it's beyond gorgeous!

Zara said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, both matte and glossy!

colorfulbottle said...

This is my favourite matte nail polish. I love it matte and shiny.

It looks good on you =)

AmyGrace said...

This one is sooo great matte, but with a glossy finish even more beautiful! So sparkly!

explainer video production company said...

I generally hate the word "Content" but to avoid confusion, I'll use it here to make a point. There are really a lot of different types of written content. App explainer video company in hyderabad
app explainer video company

Related Posts with Thumbnails