Tuesday 28 September 2010

OPI - You Don't Know Jacques Suede

It's been a while since I posted an OPI suede, so thought it was time to put that right.....so, today I am going to show you You Don't Know Jacques suede.


I love suede and matte polishes, but my fav's are the ones that have some texture to them, you know the ones that are not one base colour but have that speckled granite look.....this is one of those.  YDKJ is a lovely brown shade, textured with a beige fleck to add interest.  The finish is just lovely, very interesting and not at all flat, as some mattes can look.


Application is not bad, you have to work quickly as they dry super fast, so it can get a bit thick if you are slower than the polish ;o)  Two coats give perfect depth and finish, drying amazingly fast.


A great polish and one I will be wearing again.   Looks just as fab with a shiny top coat as well, this really does pick up the textured finish and inner sparkle.

with top coat

3 comments:

Crystal said...

did you wear a basecoat underneath??? I had some massive staining after orly glam rock so i am a bit afraid of the suedes now...:(

Polish and Powder said...

Yes I always use basecoats. I got no staining with one at all :)

JQ said...

OH BOY! Love it! Thank you for the pics, I have the regular YDKJacques on my wish list, but I may have to get this as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails